THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• Personal Information
As part of our operations, we collect and processes certain types of information (such as name, telephone numbers, address, PIN etc.) of individuals that makes them easily identifiable. These individuals include current, past and prospective registered users, prospective users, newsletter applicants, any and all other persons that in one way or the other interact with our Platform (“Users”) and other individuals whom we communicate or deal with, jointly and/or severally.
To use our Services, you will be required and hereby undertake to voluntarily provide us with certain Personal Information. Personal Information refers to information relating to an identified person or information that can be used to identify you, (e.g., name, email address, telephone number). It may also include anonymous information that may be linked to you specifically, (e.g., IP address).
We use your Personal Information to:
• Provide you with the required Services
• Respond to your questions or requests
• Improve features, website content and analyse data to develop products and services
• Address inappropriate use of our Services
• Prevent, detect and manage risk against misinformation, wrong use and illegal activities using internal and third-party screening tools
• Send you marketing content, newsletters and service updates curated by us, however, we will provide you with an option to unsubscribe if you do not want to hear from us
• Verify your identity and the information you provide in line with our statutory obligations using internal and third-party tools
• Maintain up-to-date records
• Resolve disputes that may arise, including investigations by law enforcement or regulatory bodies
• Any other purpose that we disclose to you while providing our Services to you
We may retrieve additional Personal Information about you from third parties and other identification/verification services. With your consent, we may also collect additional Personal Information in other ways including emails, surveys, and other forms of communication. Once you begin using our Services, we will keep records of and collect information regarding your activities as it relates to our Services. We will not share or disclose your Personal Information with a third party without your consent except as may be required for the purpose of providing you with our Services or under applicable legislations.
• Information that we collect from website visitors not Users
As a visitor to our website, we do not collect your Personal Information. However, so we can monitor and improve our website and Services, we may collect non-personally identifiable information. We will not share or disclose this information with third parties except as a necessary part of providing our Services. We may, where applicable, use the information to target advertisements to you.
• Purpose Limitation
We collect Personal Information only for identified purposes and for which consent has been obtained. Such Personal Information cannot be reused for another purpose that is incompatible with the original purpose, except consent is obtained for such purpose.
• Data Minimization
We limit Personal Information collection and usage to data that is relevant, adequate, and absolutely necessary for carrying out the purpose for which the data is processed. We will evaluate whether and to what extent the processing of Personal Information is necessary and where the purpose allows, anonymized data will be used.
Our cookies do not store personal or sensitive information. They simply hold a unique random reference to you so that once you visit our website, we can recognize who you are and provide certain content to you. If your browser or browser add-on permits, you have the choice to disable cookies on our website, however this may impact your experience with using our website.